Done deals (June 2014)Bureau Veritas, DTI DiversiTech, Task Geoscience, Fronterra, North West Geomatics, Hexagon, MRC Global, Metron Holding, Hypteck, Oceaneering, Airsis, Wellsite, NGP Energy Technology Partners.
Bureau Veritas has acquired DTI Diversi-Tech, oil and gas inspection and audit service provider.
Borehole imaging specialists Aberdeen-based Task Geoscience and Houston-based Fronterra Integrated Geosciences are to merge into 'Task-Fronterra Group.' The deal is backed a £3.8 million investment from the Business Growth Fund, an investment vehicle set up in 2011 by Barclays, HSBC, Lloyds, Royal Bank of Scotland and Standard Chartered.
Following its 2012 acquisition of 10% of North West Geomatics, Hexagon AB has purchased the remaining 90% cent. North West Geomatics is now a wholly-owned Hexagon subsidiary.
MRC Global is to acquire privately held Metron Holding, the parent holding company of Hypteck, a Norwegian provider of instrumentation and process control equipment. The new company will operate as MRC HypTeck.
Oceaneering International has acquired Airsis, developer of PortVision web-based service reporting on the location of commercial vessels.
Wellsite Rental Services has received an equity investment from NGP Energy Technology Partners and the Wellsite management team.
Click here to comment on this article
If your browser does not work with the MailTo button, send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with OilIT_1406_16 as the subject. Web use only - not for intranet/corporate use. Copyright © 2014 The Data Room - all rights reserved.